Partners in PaintingLike us on FacebookFinishesGalleryAbout UsOther ServicesFAQsContact UsYouTubeHomeGoogle+

 

Schuppert House, Napa

Napa Valley Property Gallery

Other Residential Gallery

Other Gallery

Schuppert House, Napa

The Schuppert House on the northeast corner of Vallejo and Brown streets is an Italianate Victorian built around 1875 in what today is known as St. John’s District. Partners in Painting repainted the exterior of the Schuppert House. The interior walls were re-plastered and all the trim repainted. In 2004 Napa County Landmarks recognized this restoration in its 30th Annual Awards of Merit for Historical Preservation.

 

© Partners in Painting    CA License # 657873    Sitemap    Website by Classic Insight