Named for John C. Sullenger, who purchased the land in 1865 and established the farmstead in the 1880s, the 2,800 square-foot Sullenger House is a handsome Queen Anne farmhouse, built around 1884.
Along with repainting the property fences and posts of the Nickel & Nickel Winery, Partners in Painting completely repainted the exterior of the John C. Sullenger House on the property. a significant amount of interior touch-up work was also completed. A periodic maintenance program is in place for this property.
Visit the Schuppert House at www.nickelandnickel.com